Start the morning with a fast and healthy breakfast because It is probably the most important meal of the day.
When eating breakfast you are more energized, have more strength to face your busy day and if you play your cards right and have a good and filled with vitamin meal, you don’t have to eat lunch if you are not hungry.
I like avocado toasts because they are not pretentious and I can literally clean my fridge from all the leftovers. Avocado is also filled with healthy fats and vitamins which is always a plus!
Pairing it with bacon and eggs is the classic way of making it but you can put whatever your heart desires. For this recipe, I made simple guacamole and packed it with spices for flavor.
The guac ingredients are not a lot. Just a few things to make it creamy and spicy.
- Lime juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Chili Flakes
All I did was cut the avocado into cubes and mash it with a fork and add the rest of the ingredients. At the end simply mix until well incorporated and creamy.
The rest of the toast is easy. Cook the eggs your favorite way, toast the bread, cover with a layer of the guac, top with the eggs, and bacon (if using). Your breakfast is all set. Follow the step-by-step recipe below and enjoy!
Quick Avocado Toast
For the Avocado Toast
- 2 Eggs boiled
- Oilive oil
- Chili Flakes optional
- Everything Bagel Seasoning optional
- 2 Slices Bread
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese
For the Guacamole
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 Garlic Clove finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
Make the Guacamole
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Cut the flesh into small squares while still in the shell (careful with the knife). Scoop the flesh with a spoon into a mixing bowl. Add the lime juice, garlic, and salt & pepper. Mix well with a fork until everything is incorporated.
Assemble the Avocado Toast
- Place the eggs in a small pot. Fill with water and bring to boil. Turn off he heat and cover. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, fill a bowl with cold water and ice. Once the eggs are done transfer to the ice bath for about 5 minutes. Peal and cut into quarters.
- Spred the quacamole on the toasted bread, arrange the eggs and/or feta cheese. Finish with chili and everything bagel seasoning. Drizzle a olive oil and serve right away.
Keyword: avocado toast, avocado toast with egg, breakfast ideas healthy, comfort food, easy breakfast, how to make avocado toast